The Water

I have a very special connection with the water. Scientifically, our body consist of 70% water. Sometimes my mind goes lost while in deep thinking about the importance of water.
    The moment I wake up in the morning at 5:00 am I drink a glass of lukewarm water to get rehydrate my body. After the short toilet, brushing teeth and face washed the water is once again irreplaceable. Then comes the offering of fresh water to the god before the prayers time. Tea is my another favorite morning ordered maker again the water is not avoidable. From the cooking food or rinse utensils to washing clothes and taking shower all this tasks needs the most is the water. The need of the water is even beyond the four wall of the house. Be it in agriculture or floriculture all types of primary occupations needs the water. From the generating electricity to industrial use also needs water. The water is not just only drink or use by so called sensible human beings but also the life of animals and other species. So, whenever there is a running water at your home or wherever you are living at the moment be grateful to the mother earth nature and use water mindfully. 

Mr. Lepcha

0 Comments